Sunday 26 October 2014

Blimey!!

Well, what a lot has happened since my last blog entry. July? Really??

To put it quite succinctly, I have got married to the best woman in the world, Tori Day. Been on a wonderful honeymoon, where we learned to paint in watercolour. Had a solo exhibition at Studio One Gallery in London, called Painter Paints Paint, a series of ten paintings of the left over tubes of paint in my studio. Been taken on by a lovely gallery in Stow on the Wold, and online, Opus Fine Art. And, together with my wonderful wife, have started an MA Fine Art course at the University of Brighton! Phew!

  
The Smiths: How Soon Is Now

Leonard Cohen: So Long Marianne

Deep Purple: Hush


So now, we have a hell of a lot of theory to read! Getting my mind around Kant, Bakhtin and Bataille this week - phew again!

And I've been working on a series of glasses of wine for a forthcoming exhibition in Margate, Wash, of contemporary watercolours. I hope you like them. Please leave a message below to let me know.

Til next time. x

1 comment:

Home of Wild About Alice said...

I can see you have both had a very busy year x and I am loving the new vintage x