Sunday 6 April 2014

Hello France!

I have a lot of visitors from France today. Welcome to my blog.

I have been busy again recently. My work is now installed at One Church Street Gallery in Great Missenden, a beautiful little town in Buckinghamshire most famous as being the home of my favourite children's author Roald Dahl.


Please have a look at their website for details of opening times and have a look at the other wonderful gallery artists they represent. http://www.onechurchstreet.com

I have been working on a new series of paintings at the studio. I appear to be working in small series at the moment. Right now it is cameras I am obsessed by. My grandfather's camera, my dad's old Kodak - which he took endless photographs of seagulls with on every holiday I remember!

Nothing, Like Something, Happens Anywhere

I Remember, I Remember

 

Father Cracks A Joke

If anyone is viewing from the States, you may find my work in the pages of House Beautiful magazine. I produced a painting for a Valspar Paints advert, which should be in the magazine very soon, if not already! Take care all.

No comments: